How do I apply for a permit?
Step One (Online Application Form):
- Complete our online permit application form.
- Upload all applicable documents, plans, and files. See specific rules for required submittal materials.
- After you submit the online form, you will be directed to a print-ready version of your application for Step Two.
Note: if you are unable to apply online, please contact Terry Jeffery: email@example.com, 952-807-6885
Step Two (Hard-Copy Submittal)
Once you've completed your permit application form:
- Assemble a hard-copy version of your permit application, including:
- A printed copy of your application form
- Unless you are a government agency, a check made out to RPBCWD in the amount calculated using our Fee Schedule
- A reduced size (11”x17”) hard-copy of the plan set. A full-sized plan set is not required, however, the RPBCWD reserves the right to request one should it be deemed necessary.
(Note: during the SARS-CoV2 restrictions, electronic copies are all that is required.)
- Mail the hard-copy of your permit application to:
Terry Jeffery, Permit Administrator
RE: Permit Application
Riley Purgatory Bluff Creek Watershed District
18681 Lake Drive East
Chanhassen, MN 55317